I never imagined i would be stressed and tired planning endless holidays, but yes, i am. The last 5 months, all i have been doing is one after the other racking my brains for holiday places, cheap train tickets and hostel bookings. And no, it still hasn't ended. I have one more vacation coming up and i need to start planning again.
The places sound so tempting, but sometimes there is a problem about money and at times with company. Why can't i have someone plan everything for me and just tell me where i need to be?
Sigh, yet another long one let out, as i go back to my hunting cities and places to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this post! it's totally what I'm feeling too!
hehehe... i agree the think part becomes too tedious... Once i was on this vacation... where I had nothing to plan..just fall into the plan.. It was a real cool trip
I shall help plan if you shall head this way :) What say?
Post a Comment