Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 random things about me

Recently this tag is going around and i have been tagged way too many times now, so thought i will get down to finally writing it....
Here are 25 random things about me :

1. I am a coffee and chocolate addict.
2. I am very lazy.
3. I love crawling into bed, staying warm and cuddled in my own thoughts.
4. I am addicted to the internet and feel the need to be in touch with family and friends.
5. I like having/ owning nice expensive things.
6. I love my family more than i love myself (which is a big thing in my life!).
7. I am a shopaholic and can guess looking at an outfit, where it was bought from (most of the times).
8. I have realized i enjoy cooking.
9. I love making jewelry and creating stuff.
10. I always feel the need to be appreciated and liked by all.
11. I love and hate in extremes. It is always black or white for me. Never grey.
12. I like giving and receiving gifts. I love to see the smiles on people's faces when they get something unexpected.
13. Money is something i earn to spend. Saving is not in my dictionary.
14. I believe, if u have it, flaunt it.
15. I have realized i love writing.
16. More and more as time is passing, i miss my guitar lessons and the joy music used to bring to me.
17. I love my puddle and to swim in it. I am scared of adventures and venturing out.
18. I am insecure about things and people that are very important to me.
19. I love the two cats in this house and i am going to miss them the most when i go back.
20. I have realized i hate wearing shoes and socks and that i am a very chappals person.
21. I miss Bangalore more than i had thought i would.
22. I wish i could sing well.
23. I hate criticism and i am not good at accepting it.
24. I love pink color even if everyone makes fun of me for it.
25. I can't wait to get back to India and eat my first breakfast of kanda poha and chai !

2 comments:

Galette said...

me likey :D

Bhargavi said...

i can so totally relate to u ..