I woke up this morning, late as usual, with nothing but vacation bookings on my mind and an otherwise lazy Monday. I rolled around in bed for a while, turned on music and listened to my favorite songs while still curled in my warm blanket. The room was dark with the curtains drawn, the house was silent. The only sound i could hear was the soft music and my own calm and relaxed breathing. My normal breathing without a strain of cough. How beautiful such normal, simple sounds are.
Then after a lot of lazying i decided i wanted a mug of coffee, so i put on my sweater and my flip flop chappals and went down to get myself a steaming cup. The smell of coffee, a slight sun outside and calm in the house. the perfect way to wake up ! Now im sitting here with my mug, music still on and a huge smile on my face as i am back in my blanket and just looking forward to a nice day like this. I am suddenly in love with my life :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
... Hmm.. I know... it feels so nice when sometimes things perfectly fall in place. And mostly, it is us who decide how we can make it nice but seldom realise :)
Post a Comment