Monday, February 9, 2009

Madness thats me

So people say i am a shopaholic. I just say no, i would rather call myself someone who likes to have nice things, that is all . Ok, i have 7 watches to decide between depending on my mood for that day, i have a lot of bags to choose from depending on my work for the day and the mood and all. I have lots of clothes i agree, but then aren't they all necessities?
Shoes and bags and watches and clothes are just the basic things required by all. Those who don't have as many as me are just not aware of the importance they hold in our lives ! There are days when i feel chirpy and there are days when i feel i need to look chirpy simply because its the drabbest day. SO out come my colorful clothes, shoes and bags and earrings to match. Some days are just blue or black or other color days, so i need to be prepared for them with a set of all of them ready to wear ! It may sound weird to most people, but then, who cares. It makes me feel happy or sad or just get into the mood to go to work and do the same old job as always.
So finally i say, the madness that is me, is something that makes me the person that is me. I wouldn't see myself any different than this, and i am sure the people who know me cannot imagine me any different either you see :)
So here is cheers to my collection of things, and may i always have the means to buy them continually !

2 comments:

Galette said...

Heee! Who cares what people think! I love that you have 7 watches!

G Shrivastava said...

Let's drink to that I say!