Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I missed writing

So i am back after a long break in writing. I went off on a holiday with a couple of friends, and i left behind my computer and my notebook and pen. I went off just to be with my friends and have a nice time. But i missed writing little posts here and there, every time i wanted to pen down a beautiful moment or simply crib about some pain. I realized how much a part of me this blog has become and how much i longed to get back on it and write down my thoughts.

3 comments:

manda said...

welcome back.
we missed our morning dose of your lovely thoughts sharing, too.

Mayuleee said...

I used to peep into ur blog every now and then to check if there is anything new :)I missed them too

Galette said...

If I wasnt on the trip with you, I'd have missed them too :)