Monday, February 9, 2009
Wish there was no school tomorrow
Sang sang sang bhoola naath, paaus padel kai ? Shale bahuti tale sathoon sutti milel kai ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmUkBSHQ_MQ
I never thought i would wish this after i was done with school as a student in it. Never liked it as a kid, don't like it even now. School is for nerds and teachers is what i thought as a kid, and now as a teacher i re frame it saying, school is for nerds, that is it !
I have school 3 times a week, but still the night before school i hope and i hope that classes will be canceled the next day ! I yawn with the thought of lessons and kids, i yawn and i keep looking at my watch hoping to hear the bell ring. Sigh, why do we have schools is what i ask, not just now, but since forever.
No school for me is what i wished it to be. I always hoped i could fake a tummy ache and skip it for a week. Tummy ache was the only way no one could verify if it was real or fake ! I still every night before going to sleep think and think if i can come up with an excuse that cannot be cross checked and caught to be fake !
Today there is a storm predicted and iv been continually looking at the sky hoping to see the signs of it. The storm will come and then tomorrow will be a holiday is what i have been wishing all day ! Keep your fingers crossed for me all, that tomorrow it will be a holiday and a ball !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww! don't worry, i'm sure the storm will hit just in time! wink wink! :)
wish, wishes would come true for all of us.
Post a Comment