It doesn't matter if people like me or not, but this is the way i am. I can never pretend to be somebody i am not. If i am happy, the whole world knows i am happy, and if i am sad, it is visible at the first sight of me. Its in the way i dress up, or simply in my voice, but people who know me well, will be able to instantly recognize.
I hate confrontations of any kind, and there are many a times, i will hurt myself but not tell the other person what is on my mind. Then u ask, how is it that anyone can know how i am? Well, the people who matter will know, and the others, well, i don't care if they do or no.
For me, every little thing is special, be it a memory, a dress, a shoe or a person. Every thing has its special place in my heart and mind, and every one will be treated in the way i feel for them, at that point of time. If i am angry or upset with anyone, they will know it from my talk. If i like something, be it a song or simply an accessory or anything that i own, i will wear it, listen to it for as long as it takes me to move on. When it comes to people, if i like someone, i will do anything for them, even if the whole world says i am a nut. But i wont see anything beyond that person, and surely not give importance to their faults. If he or she hurts me, i will cry and feel bad, but i will give the person endless chances. I will never judge and decide, if the person is right or wrong. I will always give them the benefit of doubt and say, the situation was bad.
I compartmentalize people and things in my life, each having its own special corner of pride. Just because i bought a new pair of shoes, doesn't mean i wont love the old ones anymore, only my attention will be more on the new one and not the old. Just because i meet new friends, i wont forget the old and same goes for the people i love and who make up my world. Each one knows how much they mean to me, because when i do feel for them, i express it openly.
I am this way, good or bad and i know there are not many people who will understand this fact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The minute I read this blog, I so felt like you were speaking what is in my mind n heart too :) Just last sunday night I was telling my husband this is how I am! Great blog!
be proud of the way you are.
build on your strengths and strengthen the chinks in your vulnerabilities.
read and re read your own blogs and you have the perfect formula to travel on the road to a wonderful future .
all the best to an honest, brave and beautiful umelette.
I LOVE YOU :)
@ Shewta : Im glad it made a good read :)
@ Manda : I love you
@ Mayulee : I love you too :)
Post a Comment