Monday, January 12, 2009

Sleepless-ness

Its past 1 am and im lying in bed. I want to sleep, but my eyes refuse to shut and let me rest. Am i stressed? If yes, then about what? Am i worried? No i am not. Then why do my eyelids refuse to shut, even though i feel mentally and physically drained out? I want to shout out loud and just get it all out, these feelings of uneasiness that i have all about. So many questions, so many doubts, oh so many things to figure out. What do i want, what do i not, why do these thoughts always come out when i am exhausted to the last drop? Please let me sleep, i tell my mind, take away these thoughts and questions that u unwind. Stop playing the same thoughts over and over again, it is useless i tell you and will drive me insane.
I tried breathing in and breathing out just like i have been taught to relax, but nothing seems to help me on this dreadful spot. I am thinking of things over and over, trying to turn my minds from nightmares to happy thoughts. But for some reason today, they just refuse to let me rest, its endless thoughts filled with unrest.

1 comment:

Mayuleee said...

hmm..... I know that feeling. I lived one dreadful night where i just couldn't stop myself from thinking..... i called up evryone talked but couldn't explain what had happened to me..

I guess.. sometimes u just let it be, if things r beyond ur control.