Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The endless talks

Internet has made life so easy. Distances are no more felt so much, and we don't have to wait for week's to receive a letter or get in touch. The world has become so small, and no matter where i am, there is always the feeling of being in contact with people i want.
I wake up every morning and the first thing i do, while still in bed, is turn on my laptop. Check if i have any mail and if my friends are online or not. I meet the same friends online daily, and yet we always have something to talk. From the moment i wake up to the time i sleep, i am connected to what has now become my personal idiot box !
Talk talk talk, about things that are important and those which are absolutely not. Bitching sessions with friends or something just laughs, this is how i usually have my day pass. Talk about silly things, or simply the return date, talk about the things that happened during the day. I do miss my phone at times, which back in India would ring non stop. i miss the sms-ing and the constant buzzing, but the internet thankfully is a good replacement !

2 comments:

Alison said...

Bahhh oui (in dat very nasal way) Vive l'internet!

G Shrivastava said...

Oh I so know what you mean - 2 weeks and I already feel the addiction forming ;)