7 months ! 7 months ! They Seemed so endless when i got here. Time had taken a decision to move at its own painfully slow pace. Passing from one day to the next used to seem like a hurdle and smiling through it an even bigger test. But now the time is running, faster than a horse. The tickets are in hand and the return is looming ahead at last.
I am sad about leaving here, this family and this life. I am sad about the fact that i might never meet the wonderful people that are now a part of my life. I will miss the stinky cheese, the bitter and strong coffee, i will miss the raw fish and all that is typically french-ish ! I will miss walking down rue St. Catherine, hogging on nutella crepes and window shopping. I will miss the endless hours spent chatting with my friends, i will miss all these crazy french ways.
But all the same, i am counting the days left to go home. Meet the people i love, the weather so nice, the food so yum and all that is just so right ! I am waiting to get off the plane and run out into my land, with its heat and noise and everything !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ohh... well.. i can see u already living a part of your last few days.. or last few moments! Its scary when u know you wont be able to meet some1..forever! we all move on..we have to. but then, why is it that the journey seems so incomplete.. thats over..but dosnt really have a definite end..just like a french film!
Post a Comment