A new year brings in hopes, a new year brings in dreams, a new year brings in things all bright and clean. A new year brings in happiness of new things to come, a new year leaves behind sadness of all things lost. It is a chance to clean the slate and say, here is a fresh new start to my day. It is an excuse we can say, to celebrate or to shrug behind heavy baggage.
Like everyone else, i start this year with new hopes and dreams. I start it by trying to polish my slate clean. No new year resolutions for me this time, just a hope of living to be the best me i can be ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds good! no resolutions, just do your best! that's better than making and then breaking a thousand promises to yourself.
me agrees... no resolutions. I don't like ruless.. This new year I realised one thing for sure..
WE ALL ARE GROWING... NOT OLD ... BUT BIG BIG :)
Post a Comment