Thursday, January 22, 2009

I miss those days

I miss those days when you were only a phone call away
I miss those days when we would go out on coffee dates
I miss those days when we sat and chatted endlessly
I miss those days when life was so happy

I miss those days when we would all sit around
I miss those endless UNO rounds
I miss those parties and those fun times
I miss everything that was mine

I miss having all of you around
I miss the plays and the movies out
I miss those evenings spent in Mojo's
I miss the V V Puram food plates

I miss those impromptu lunches and dinners between work
I miss the shopping at my favorite malls
I miss sitting and gossiping over coffee and corn
I miss all that i had all along

I cannot wait to come back to it all
I cannot wait to meet you all

1 comment:

Mayuleee said...

my darling... that is so choweet! :)... I likes this... Its making u all creative!