There are days when u wake up in the morning, just knowing it's going to be a long day. You can feel the undone things rush through your head. Then you peek your head out of the blanket and its freezing cold and you think to yourself, oh no !
This morning i woke at an insanely early hour, and literally fought with all my might to get myself out of the blanket and get, set, start. My feet moved slowly, getting used to the cold all around, while my head tried to find reasons to cancel all my days plans. I tried to think of all possible reasons, like im still infectious from my flu and it will be better kids don't get it from me in school. I fought what we all do, the good and the evil within us, i drowned a huge mug of coffee hoping i would be more up. Nothing helped to push back the start.
I left when the sun was not even up, and dragged my feet till the bus stop. Stood in the cold and waited for the bus, all the time dreaming of a day without class. The bus came after a long long wait, i chose my favorite seat next to the heating and at once my eyes shut and i was lost in space. Woke up when i was nearing my stop, thanking my starts that i managed to get up. I dragged my feet from the bus till my school and here i tried not to lose my cool. The door wouldn't open no matter how much i tried, so i was stuck out waiting in the cold till someone realized. Into my first class and students decide that today will be the day to make the most noise. already at 8.30 in the morning feeling my headache rise, i took a deep breath and started to organize.
Now im sitting here after an eventful morning with sorting kids fights and singing " when you happy and you know it" at the top of my voice. I still have a long way to go on till the school and my day come to an end, and the only thing i can think of is a warm warm bed !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awwww! poor baby!! :( as always sending warm warm hugs from India.. !
I've had similar days, without the kids of course.. But I hate this cold, if it's one thing I hate about Winters.. Lol..
Post a Comment