Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Running away, but to where?

Sometimes i just feel like running away, but where to i can never say. This weekend i know i want to go somewhere, but i don't feel close to anyone to pick up the phone and say, "hey this weekend can i be there?"
I thought of options and places to go, most were expensive or not at all close. Sitting here right now i feel the hot tears rolling down my cheeks, as i miss familiarity and all that's me. What is this country i am in, where nothing is what iv been used to always? I feel guilty about sitting in my room, even if that is what i am most comfortable doing. I want to just shut out everything and pretend to sleep, so that the time passes quicker and its all over soon.
I know it was me who chose to be here, it was me who wanted to live this dream. But on days like today i question myself, was there anything i was lacking when back home, that i ventured out to explore this new world?
I cry almost every night when going to sleep, but there is never a real reason for my tears. I feel like i want to be invisible and not be seen, i want to disappear into blackness and dream. Dream of the flight taking off to home, the warmth and familiarity that is my own.

4 comments:

Galette said...

girl, you don't have to ask. you just come whenever you want! i'll cook for you too! :)
I've been practising on people and they've survived!
We can do a small trip close by! come! come!

Alison said...

Uma Uma Uma, why did v hav 2 b so far away frm each other. Livin in opposite directions as far as can b, wallowing in d same mire, thinkin d same thoughts. Courage my friend! v'l mak it jus fine!

Anonymous said...

change always takes us through roads unknown.some will be easy and fun and some a little rough, tough and not what we expect.look at every experience as a new learning ,new gaining and a new dimention to the growth.was growing up easy for anyone? at any stage of life?
run with life and it will give you the strength to be stronger to enjoy another day.B +ve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claire said...

hey.. u can come to rochefort nytime huns! the only prob is this place sucks! ;) ull go mad like i do! but we can be happy in each others madness!