When people give advice, why do i cringe? Why do i always take it in the negative sense? I get upset, i feel sad, i feel at once that i am a burden. The first thought that comes to my mind, is to run away and hide.
This is why mostly i prefer to live alone, to live my life and do what i want. I am not like other people i think, i prefer staying home to partying. I can talk to people and be all happy, but after a point i need my space. Is it wrong to be like this, no i think its not. I can take close ones and be with them, as long as they let me be myself. I like going out and seeing new things, but i cant spend everyday out in the streets.
Given a choice i prefer to stay indoors, watch movies or read a book. Or simply spend the day chatting with friends. This is what i never had time to enjoy back home, days spent with just my soul. Nowhere to rush to, no deadlines to meet, a life where earning money wasn't the only feat.
These months here i know are for me, a time to learn and increase my knowledge and skills. But i think of it and tell myself, no i want to just relax and take it as a vacation. I don't want to wake up in the morning with the thought of work, i don't want to sleep with a deadline on my mind. I don't want to spend my time feeling guilty, looking at the clock and telling myself, uma u don't have so much time to waste. I want to waste time, i want to sleep, i want to sit doing absolutely nothing. It's only 7 months that i have, before i go back to my routine. Before i go back to mad days and work work work, i want to soak in this feeling of leisure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
who likes advice? who likes deadlines? who likes work, work,work?who doesn't like to relax and take a vacation?who doesn't like their own space, their shell, their time to be by themselves only? what has guilt to do with being normal? normal does not mean a clone to anyone.normal is balancing strengths and weaknesses.normal is the universal truth of an unfailing dawn after dusk.and you dont have to like this comment, that would be normal too.
not to worry uma, u r totally normal to me! just enjoy urself to the maximum even if its reading a book n lazing around!
Post a Comment