Ten things you could say to people right now:
10. When will holidays start??
9. Ok, i am wasting time... SO WHAT !
8. Will it ever get warm??
7. Phew im tired
6. Im glad AFB has not forgotten me !10. When will holidays start??
9. Ok, i am wasting time... SO WHAT !
8. Will it ever get warm??
7. Phew im tired
5. How i love passing my time looking at all old photographs !
4. I know i am lucky to be here and all that jazz, but am i not allowed to miss home and crib once in a while???
3. I hate people taking advantage of my niceness !
2. SIGH
1. Agrhhhhh !
Nine things about yourself:
9. I am very emotional.
8. A big drama queen.
7. Most of the time nice.
6. I think too much about everything.
5. I give other people too much importance.
4. A shopping freak.
3. I LOVE my family.
2. I also love my freedom and the life i have been given.
1. I am trying to change and become a better person.
Eight ways to win your heart:
8. Say something nice to me.
7. Take me shopping AND show patience.
6. Be yourself.
5. Laugh at my silly jokes.
4. Let me dream my dreams.
3. Pamper me, even if its just by getting me a cup of coffee.
2. Listen to me patiently when i am moody or cribby.
1. Smile.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
7. Do people really think i am a bitch ?
6. Do i really come across as an irresponsible, spoilt brat?
5. When will i have all that?
4. Will i ever be truly happy from within?
3. What do i want from life?
2. Is this what i see myself doing for the rest of my life?
1. Ok, stop Uma... be Positive. Not because u have to be, but because u want to be !
Six things you wish you never did:
6. I wish i never hurt some people that i have in the past.
5. I wish i never took everything for granted.
4. I wish i had not given up on learning music.
3. I wish i had not given some people so much importance as i did.
2. I wish i had been more true to myself in the past
1. I wish i had never been so scared of who i am.
7. Do people really think i am a bitch ?
6. Do i really come across as an irresponsible, spoilt brat?
5. When will i have all that?
4. Will i ever be truly happy from within?
3. What do i want from life?
2. Is this what i see myself doing for the rest of my life?
1. Ok, stop Uma... be Positive. Not because u have to be, but because u want to be !
Six things you wish you never did:
6. I wish i never hurt some people that i have in the past.
5. I wish i never took everything for granted.
4. I wish i had not given up on learning music.
3. I wish i had not given some people so much importance as i did.
2. I wish i had been more true to myself in the past
1. I wish i had never been so scared of who i am.
Five turn offs:
5. Judgmental people.
4. People who think they are very smart and refuse to accept when they are wrong.
3. Anyone taking advantage of others, believing the person in front is a fool.
2. Dishonesty.
1. Pointing fingers at others without looking at oneself.
Four turn ons:
4. Honesty to self.
3. Confidence,
2. Sense of humor.
1. Capacity to be a child at times and an adult when required.
Three things you want to do before you die:
3. Write a book.
2. Go backpacking.
1. Be at peace with myself.
5. Judgmental people.
4. People who think they are very smart and refuse to accept when they are wrong.
3. Anyone taking advantage of others, believing the person in front is a fool.
2. Dishonesty.
1. Pointing fingers at others without looking at oneself.
Four turn ons:
4. Honesty to self.
3. Confidence,
2. Sense of humor.
1. Capacity to be a child at times and an adult when required.
Three things you want to do before you die:
3. Write a book.
2. Go backpacking.
1. Be at peace with myself.
Two things someone told you'd never forget:
2. Happiness cannot be got externally, it only exists within you and you need to find it there in your heart.
1. Family is more important than money or gold.
2. Happiness cannot be got externally, it only exists within you and you need to find it there in your heart.
1. Family is more important than money or gold.
One confession:
1. I am still scared to be myself because i worry too much about what the world will say.
1. I am still scared to be myself because i worry too much about what the world will say.
2 comments:
you are half way there girl----------
keep writing and being honest--------
READ WHAT YOU WRITE AND INCULCATE ONE POSITIVE CHANGE A WEEK-----------
don,t be very harsh with yourself----
and don,t pamper yourself if it results in a feeling of guilt--------
you have discovered the right ingredients to the recipe for JOY and PEACE, now just add the right one one after the other-----------
and you will be where you want to be.
u have taken kind of a SWOT test! bravo.. u its so good to know more abt urself n learn ur mistakes .. failures.. n to put it out there..the changes r immense.. proud of u!u go gurl!
Post a Comment