Today i walked into a shop that sold things for making jewelry and it was like a whole new world opened up for me ! I was excited to see the lady explain to me, how i could use my creativity. She pulled out buttons and pretty little things, which all put together could make earrings ! I went crazy seeing colors and shapes and things, and big big dreams started to bubble within !
I saw myself making all the pretty stuff, from necklaces to earrings to bracelets and rings. She made it sound so easy that i was sure of myself, to such an extent that i walked out armed with my set of things, from beads to clips to glue to strings.
I am now also armed with a big big book, on how to create my own new look. I am sitting here grinning like a 5 year old, with my book and my beads, watching my new dream unfold. Oh what fun to create on your own, stuff that you thought could only be sold !
When i was little i had many dreams. Every time i entered a new shop, bang, it would give rise to a new wish. From becoming a fashion designer to a sweet shop owner, making jewelry also did pass in my list of things. Today when i walked into that store, i saw a flash of that long ago dream.
I thought to myself, everyone says we should live our dreams, so maybe this is a sign to go shop and sing. I realize now, that no matter how much i grow, shopping will be something i will always adore. For now i will gloat and dream of my shop, with all its glitter, beads and what not !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
you go girl!
I love this post. I want 2 go shoppin where it is not so xpensive.
Alie, join me in my jewelry business !! What say???? we make lots of profit and then don't care about prices, we can shop anywhere !!
wonderful!i adore d idea!
ohhh..thats soo you... thats the uma i have known forever...
a complete shopping freak! even the steep prices in france cant discourage you from following your passion!!!
true..what you once said.. you can shop anywhere... be it france or some small indain village!!!
yipeee!! do show me the shop when im there.. interested in in.. tout à fait!
GREAT !!!
DREam way woman.. :)'
btw i was thinking that how has this France trip turned into an self-realisation journey....
Do they have OSho or something out there???
Post a Comment