Thursday, March 19, 2009

A nice day !

So Spring is in, i love everything ! Today i went for a walk along the Quai (that is the water side), sat in the sun under a flowering tree in full blossom. I watched little kids playing in the water, laughing and giggling.
I watched people, old and young, all out there, soaking up the sun. The Spring fever is spread everywhere, there is new hope and joy for all. How can one be unhappy when the sun shines bright and happy ? I enjoyed taking in all the activity that was happening around me, knowing it will not be long before i will be moving away form here and leaving behind this fun and joy. A Wednesday afternoon spent lazying in the sun, is something i could never have imagined doing back home. Weekdays are for working, not wasting time, but here, i seem to have all the time !
I sat gossiping and laughing with a friend, after which we walked to a nice mela, where there were more people, all enjoying the rides and games. We laughed, we stood watching people scream in fear, we watched little kids walking around with balloons and stuffed toys. Families out there, with their kids, who would say it was mid week !
Overall a good day i had, with sun, laughter, walks et all !

1 comment:

Galette said...

The sun does make people happy and random walks and conversations make for a super day!