It's been 5 years i have been living alone now, and i have forgotten what its like to have a Sunday at home with family and hot food and what seems like a normal life for all. What's in a Sunday i ask, that makes me feel so alone and lost ? Is it the fact that its a holiday and everyone is with someone or the other and i am not? But then that's not true, i do spend Sunday's with friends, but it's just never the same.
I go back to my Sunday brooding where i feel low and lost, wanting things i cannot have and telling myself it's all my fault. I guess it's true, i can't have my cake and eat it too .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
After three years of living alone, my thoughts exactly. :-)
I used to look forward to Sundays back home, even if I had that damn weekend batch, but here in France I actually hope the depressive Sunday passes quickly - I think it's worse here coz of the fact that everything is shut!
Post a Comment