Sunday, March 15, 2009

I will miss France and the French

A few months back if anyone asked me if i would miss this place and feel bad about going back, i would answer, i will miss the people, but i'll be thrilled to go back. Now after almost 6 months here, i say, i am going to miss this place terribly and i am going to miss the people even more. I have a tear rolling down already thinking of leaving behind this life, these friends, this family and this house. These cats, this food, this culture, this life. Suddenly i don't realize where 6 months went, where the time flew and how this stay has come to an end.
I want to capture every moment, every minute every thing. I want to take it back with me, and make it last forever.
I will miss you France, much more than u can ever think.

1 comment:

Galette said...

awww! hugs! I know I'm gonna be in the same place few months down the line...