I have been wanting to get down to exercising, doing something other than being sprawled in bed and wasting away my time. I thought of joining a gym, but then thought nah, no fun. Walking is a good option, but then the parks are crowded and the roads are polluted.
Finally i have come to a choice between cycling and skating. Then again i shortlisted and realized, cycling is a better form of exercise than skating. So here i am, wanting a cycle. I think its a good idea, i do, i do ! Good exercise, burning of calories, and the best way to go short distances !
So here i am, looking to buy cycles, but they are so so expensive that i am forced to give up the thought :(
Life is unfair, money is always a problem, but i still want to have a cycle, i do, i do and i will get it someday, i just need to wait and brood !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lol,cycles are the best! I bought one almost a year ago and I love it! TOTALLY LOVE IT :-D Sure, it was expensive and sure it gives me some trouble now and then but it is totally worth it!
Post a Comment