Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Things i will miss

There are so many things i will miss about France : their coffee, their weather, their cheese, their baguette and what not. I will miss the people, the families and all. I will miss my kids in school, the other teachers and my friends a lot. I will miss my cats, my room, my bed, the garden and every corner of this house of sorts !
I will miss the streets, the river, the gardens, the railway station i have been on every few weeks in the last 7 months. I will miss the kebabs and the brioche tostee avec nutella ! I will miss H&M, Zara, Etam and all the other stores.
I will miss the crepes, the random walks in the parks, i will miss my online life with friends, sharing our day, be it full of joys or not.
I will miss coming home, opening the door and yelling out coucou to my host mom, i will miss her scatter ways and our random coffee's at all odd hours.
I will miss traveling and discovering new cities and places, i will miss most of all these days of almost not working ! I will miss so much, i can't even pen down all, because the fact is, i may have lived here only 7 months, but i am leaving behind a part of my heart.

1 comment:

Galette said...

awww that's sweet! I don't have to miss France for a while but I'm sure i'll get menti sental then :D

Hugs!